RestAuth is an open project inviting everyone to participate.
Contribute to the project
The RestAuth project is a community project, so you are invited to contribute to it in any way possible. We invite you to become involved and contribute:
- Join our XMPP multi-user chat at email@example.com
- Fork one of the software projects maintained by the project hosted at github.com/RestAuth,
- Projects on github also have an issue tracker you can use.
The RestAuth project is a free software project and as such:
- the protocol specification is available under the GNU Free Documentation License, version 1.3.
- software maintained by the RestAuth project is licensed under the GNU General Public License, version 3 or later.
You are thus explicitly permitted all the freedoms these licences grant.