Difference between revisions of "Talk:Specification"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
(Created page with "= Handling of related entities in 0.7 = The current status for related entities: * When creating a user, properties and groups '''are''' automatically crea...")
Revision as of 15:38, 25 January 2015
The current status for related entities:
- When creating a user, properties and groups are automatically created.
- When creating a group, it's initial users are not automatically created, but silently ignored.
- When setting the groups of a user, groups are automatically created.
- When adding a user to a group, the group is not automatically created.
- When setting the users of a group, uses that don't exist are silently ignored
- When adding a sub-group to a group, it is an error if either group does not exist.
- When setting the sub-groups of a group, it is an error if any of the named sub-groups does not exist.
I am open to suggestions. I think this should be handled in a consistent way. The current status is definitely something that grew historically, we can change it.